Sorry! Due to essential maintenance the Memorial Hall will be closed from Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th May inclusive. There will not be any access to the Studio, and Spin classes on Friday & Sunday.
Business Rates information
What are Business Rates? and contact details
Contact DetailsIncluding individual account inquiries including new accounts
Tel: 01827 719366
In Writing or in Person: The Council House, South Street, Atherstone, Warks, CV9 1DE
Please use the online form below to send us your comments, questions or account enquiries.
Online Form: Business Rates Form
Non-Domestic Rates, or Business Rates, collected by local authorities are the way that those who occupy non-domestic property contribute towards the cost of local services. Except in the City of London where special arrangements apply, the rates are pooled by Central Government and redistributed to local authorities according to the number of people living in the area. The money, together with revenue from Council Taxpayers, Revenue Support Grant provided by the Government and certain other sums, is used to pay for the services provided by your local authority and other local authorities in your area.
New! - Accounts Online
Click here for more information on how you can view your Business Rates (NDR) details online.
Please see Related Downloads below for all available forms.
Pages in Business Rates information
- You are here: What are Business Rates? and contact details
- What is a non-domestic property?
- Who pays Business Rates?
- Are Business Rates payable on all non-domestic properties?
- How are Business Rates calculated?
- What is rateable value?
- Rating advisers
- Do I have to pay if I have appealed against the rateable value?
- What happens if the rateable value changes?
- What if there is a change at my property that may affect the amount I pay?
- What is the National Non-Domestic Rating Multiplier?
- What are transitional arrangements?
- What if my property is unoccupied?
- Rates Relief
- Do you share my business rates records with other organisations?
- Paying your Business Rates... and Accounts Online
- Increase in level of small business rate relief
- Small business rate release - key facts