The bins were not collected yesterday due to a lorry blocking access. They will be collected today (Thursday).
Business Rates information
Contact Details and What are Business Rates?
Including individual account inquiries including new accounts:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01827 719344
- In Writing or in Person: The Council House, South Street, Atherstone, Warks, CV9 1DE
Please use the online form to send us your comments, questions or account enquiries. Online Form: Business Rates
Business Rates (also known as National Non Domestic Rates) is a tax on non-domestic properties. The money collected is shared between North Warwickshire Borough Council, Warwickshire County Council and the Government. This income along with council tax and other income raised through local chargeable services, as well as both general and specific grants are used to pay for local services.Accounts Online
Pages in Business Rates information
- You are here: Contact Details and What are Business Rates?
- What is a non-domestic property?
- Who pays Business Rates?
- Are Business Rates payable on all non-domestic properties?
- How are Business Rates calculated?
- What is rateable value?
- Rating advisers
- Do I have to pay if I have appealed against the rateable value?
- What happens if the rateable value changes?
- What if there is a change at my property that may affect the amount I pay?
- What is the National Non-Domestic Rating Multiplier?
- What are transitional arrangements?
- What if my property is unoccupied?
- Rates Relief
- Do you share my business rates records with other organisations?
- Paying your Business Rates... and Accounts Online
- Increase in level of small business rate relief
- Small business rate release - key facts
- Retail Relief Scheme 2014/15 and 2015/16