Refuse & Recycling collections operating as normal on Bank Holiday Monday and Tuesday (27th and 28th May). Council Offices are CLOSED Monday and Tuesday. Leisure Centres CLOSED Monday only.
Web Click Licence
Licence Agreement For Access to National and/or Local Authority Datasets
Welcome to the North Warwickshire Borough Council website, which is operated by North Warwickshire Borough Council. Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this website, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to datasets compiled and maintained by North Warwickshire Borough Council (NWBC). The NWBC Datasets associated with the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please return to the Main Page now.
Terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
1. The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout this Website is extracted from copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and North Warwickshire Borough Council.
2. A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
3. You may not extract of re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
4. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this website.
5. Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this website is not permitted without our prior written consent.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is made available, either in electronic unencrypted for or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located of the website.
8. We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this website.
9. We take every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this website are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you or any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with you use of the website. © Copyright information
Connect to Maps