Grendon Recycling Centre HAS MOVED to Lower House Farm located off the A5 roundabout at Dordon along Gypsy Lane towards Wood End. Postcode CV9 2QA
Council Tax Discounts
Discounts - Council Tax
The full Council Tax assumes that there are two adults living in a property as their main home. If only one adult lives in a property, the Council Tax will be reduced by 25%. Some people are not included when calculating the number of adults e.g.
- full time students, student nurses, apprentices and YT trainees
- members of religious communities (monks and nuns)
- care workers working for low pay, usually for charities
- people who are severely mentally impaired
- Patients resident in hospital
- People being looked after in care homes
- members of visiting forces and certain international institutions
- people staying in certain hostels or night shelters
- 18 and 19 year olds who are at or have just left school
- people caring for someone with a disability who is not a spouse or, partner or child under 18
- people in prison (except those in prison for non-payment of Council Tax or a fine)
- diplomats and their spouses.