Refuse & Recycling collections operating as normal on Bank Holiday Monday and Tuesday (27th and 28th May). Council Offices are CLOSED Monday and Tuesday. Leisure Centres CLOSED Monday only.
Community alarm Service
BoroughCare 24 hour Community Alarm Service
- We are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- With an emergency alarm and personal trigger you can have a link to the Council's Central Control.
- It is easy to use - no need to reach for the telephone or dial.
- Fully trained staff guarantee a rapid response.
- Available to anyone living in North Warwickshire and paying Council Tax to North Warwickshire Borough Council(private/rented/owner occupier).
- The service is free to those who are 62 or over and there is a modest charge for those younger if they do not qualify for a subsidy due to low income - For 2013-14 it is £4.30 inc.VAT or £3.59 ex. VAT per week (applicants with certain health conditions are eligible for VAT exemption)..
- The Emergency Alarm will normally be fitted within 7 working days.
- A follow up customer care visit will be made within 10 days of the alarm being fitted.
- All alarm and telephone calls to Borough Care are recorded for training and monitoring purposes
Pages in Community alarm Service
- You are here: BoroughCare 24 hour Community Alarm Service
- Who is the Borough Care Alarm Service for?
- What is a Community Alarm?
- Why have a Community Alarm?
- What happens when the alarm is pressed?
- How does the alarm work?
- Free Demonstration
- Installation and maintenance of the alarm?
- What Type of Information do I have to Provide?
- How do I pay if not eligible for the free service?
- Contact Details