Refuse & Recycling collections operating as normal on Friday and Monday. Council Offices are CLOSED Friday and Monday. Leisure Centres CLOSED Friday and Monday only, OPEN as normal Sat/Sun
Mens health is often thought to be a taboo subject, with many men choosing to ignore signs of illness. However with the correct information more prominent male illnesses can be reduced.
Learning how to take care of your body and mind is all part of reducing the risk of male illness.
For more information about male health and wellbeing follow the links below:
- NHS choices Male health advice from the NHS.
- A-Z Health Guide from NHS choices.
- Men's Health Forum Fast, Free, independent advice from the Men's Health Forum.
- Men's Health Magazine Health, fitness and lifestyle advice.
- Prostate Cancer Information and support from the national UK charity
- Testicular Cancer Information and support from Cancer research UK
- Check 'em Lads Website of the UK testicular cancer support group
- Teen Boy's Health Pages from the NHS Choices website.