All About Benefits
Housing benefit fraud
Suspected housing and council tax benefit fraud will be handled by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
You can report suspected housing and council tax benefit fraud in three ways;
- Online - Report suspected fraud
- Post - NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston, PR1 1GP
- Telephone - contact the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440
- your call is free and confidential
- lines open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm
- if you have speech or hearing problems you can use a text phone service on 0800 328 0512
Pages in All About Benefits
- Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Local Housing Allowance Information
- How much Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support will I get?
- Who is Unable to Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support?
- Benefit On Two Homes
- How Long Will It Take To Process My Claim?
- Disputing Benefit Decisions
- Backdating Benefit
- Second Adult Rebate
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Benefit Overpayments
- What Happens To Your Benefits If You Are Away From Home?
- Information for Landlords
- You are here: Benefit Fraud
- Council Tax Discounts, Reductions and Exemptions
- Benefits Contact Details
- Benefits - useful links
- Supporting Evidence Checklist
- Housing benefit reductions for spare bedrooms (Under Occupancy)