Bank holiday information
The Council offices and contact centre will be CLOSED on:
- Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th August 2022 - Summer Bank Holiday
Emergencies - Borough Care, Homelessness, Housing Repairs etc.
24 hour emergency telephone number during weekend, evenings and bank holidays/closures 01827 715341
Please be aware that our Emergency Service is not able to respond to general customer enquiries out of office hours. The Contact Centre will be able to respond to your enquiry during our usual office hours. Please do not contact the emergency service unless you are in an emergency situation.
Job Centre closed on Bank Holidays
Closed on Bank Holidays. Normal Leisure Centre opening hours
Waste and Recycling
Bins are collected as normal on bank holidays except for Christmas and New Year. To see how your bin collections will be affected at Christmas and the New Year view and download your bin calendar.
Stray, Lost and Dangerous Dogs
- I've lost my dog - stray dogs are taken to Birmingham Dogs Home - see contact details below
- Dangerous Dogs
- Strays - take it to Birmingham Dogs Home between 11.00am and 4:45pm* - but contact them first
Birmingham Dogs Home
Tel 0121 643 5211
Catherine-de-Barnes Lane, Solihull, B92 0DJ
Domestic Abuse Services
Drug and Alcohol Services
Mental Health Support Services
Report child abuse https://www.gov.uk/report-child-abuse
Under 18's - Childline offers free, confidential advice and support whatever your worry, whenever you need help 0800 1111 or visit NSPCC
If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact our professional counsellors for help, advice and support 0808 800 5000 or visit NSPCC
Urgent request for help with food, medicine or mental health issues
- If you need additional help to get food, medicines or emotional support ring our dedicated hotline 0800 408 1447 or Online form
- For more information visit https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coronavirusvulnerable
- or https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/homepage/29/coronavirus
- COVID Community Support Groups - COVID-19 Community Support Groups in North Warwickshire who can help with food, medicines, dog walking etc.
- Daily and weekly COVID-19 case numbers Daily and weekly case numbers can be found at https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=North%20Warwickshire
- Business Grants Support information for businesses
- More information related to COVID19 from us and Warwickshire County Council
Last updated Thursday, 18th August 2022