Contacting and visiting us
Bank holiday information
Emergencies - Borough Care, Homelessness, Housing Repairs etc.
24 hour emergency telephone number during weekend, evenings and bank holidays/closures 0300 790 6881
Urgent request for help with food or medicine
If you need additional help to get food, medicines or emotional support ring our dedicated hotline 0800 408 1447 or Online form
The hotline is open:
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm
- Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Saturday – 9am to 3pm
- Sunday – 10am to 1pm
For more information visit https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coronavirusvulnerable
Community Support Groups
- List of COVID-19 Community Support Groups in North Warwickshire who can help with food, medicines, dog walking etc.
- August Bank Holiday - CLOSED Monday 31st Aug 2020 phone lines will be answered from Tuesday 1st September as normal.
- normal opening times
Online services can be accessed throughout the holiday at www.northwarks.gov.uk/self PLEASE NOTE: these will not be dealt with until we re-open.
One Stop Shop
Closed until further notice
Closed until Wednesday 2nd September 2020
CLOSED Monday 31st August 2020.
Stray, Lost and Dangerous Dogs
- I've lost my dog - stray dogs are taken to Birmingham Dogs Home - see contact details below
- Dangerous Dogs
- Strays - take it to Birmingham Dogs Home between 11.00am and 4:45pm - but contact them first
Birmingham Dogs Home
Tel 0121 643 5211
Catherine-de-Barnes Lane, Solihull, B92 0DJ
Bins are collected as normal on bank holidays except for Christmas and New Year. To see how your bin collections will be affected at Easter view and download your bin calendar.
- Closed on Bank Holiday Monday 31 August only
Domestic Abuse Services
Drug and Alcohol Services
Mental Health Support Services
Last updated Friday, 28th August 2020