Car Parks - Atherstone - Council House, South Street
- Council House, South Street, Atherstone
- Postcode for Sat Nav Directions
- CV9 1DE
- Google map
- South Street car park map on Google Maps
- Total Number of Spaces
- Number of Disabled Spaces
- Maximum Stay Period
- Long Stay
- Stay Period Details
Monday to Friday - Staff Car Park
Saturday at any hour; 14 hours
Sunday at any hour; 24 hours
- Charging Period
Saturdays 8.00am to 6.00pm
Vehicles parking during the charging period must obtain a ticket from the P&D machine or register their stay with RingGo, whether payment is made or the stay is within the free period.
- Car Parking Charges
Up to 2 hours £0.00
Up to 3 hours £2.00 (Blue badge holders £0.00)
Up to 4 hours £2.50
Over 4 hours £3.00
- Blue Badge Holders
Those vehicles displaying a valid blue badge get up to 3 hours parking with no charge.
The Civil Parking Officer will check the P&D ticket or RingGo notification and add 1hour onto the 2 hours expiry time if no payment has been made.
- Motor Home/Caravan Parking
- Unfortunately, we do not have any parking facilities available within our car parks in North Warwickshire for Motor Homes / Caravans due to the weight and classification restriction within the North Warwickshire Off Street Parking Places Order. Regrettably, this restriction has been incorporated into our Off Street Parking Order due to the limitation in car parking capacity that is available across the Borough.
- Parking fines and appeals
- Car parking fines and appeals
- Car Park Location
- Apply for a Disabled Parking (Blue) Badge
- Blue Badge Application
Last updated Thursday, 13th January 2022