What is the Local Plan for North Warwickshire
Supplementary Planning Documents/Other Documents
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) expand upon, and support, policies contained within the North Warwickshire Local Plan and forthcoming Core Strategy. These perform the same role as Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG), which remain relevant unless revised or replaced by a SPD. The content of SPDs and SPGs concentrate on detailed issues, and are a material consideration in determining planning applications.
Adopted Supplementary Planning Guidance:
- A Guide for the Design of Householder Developments (2003)
- A Guide for Shopfront Design (2003)
- A Guide for the Design of Lighting Schemes (2003)
- Supplementary Planning Guidance for Water Orton (2003)
Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents:
The North Warwickshire Green Space Strategy.
Other important documents
- Car Parking Standards (Local Plan 2021)
- Provision of facilities for waste and recycling for new developments and property conversions
- Design Guide for Bin Storage
Last updated Tuesday, 21st June 2022