Local Plan Examination
The North Warwickshire Local Plan was formally submitted to the Secretary of State on 27th March 2018 for independent examination.
Inspector Tom Bristow BA MSc MRTPI has been appointed to conduct the examination to determine whether the above-named Local Plan is sound and Kerry Trueman has been appointed as the Programme Officer.
The Local Plan Submission has been advertised in the Local Press and letters will be sent out to specific consultees in accordance with the Regulations
- Local Plan Submission Version
- Local Plan Submission Version Maps (several downloads)
- Local Plan Examination Library
The following documents are available online
- CD8/1A Planning Practise Guidance https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/planning-practice-guidance
- CD8/20 Warwickshire Historic Towns Study https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/warwickshirehistorictowns
Last updated Thursday, 19th April 2018