Local Plan Examination
The North Warwickshire Local Plan was formally submitted to the Secretary of State on 27th March 2018 for independent examination.
Inspector Tom Bristow BA MSc MRTPI has been appointed to conduct the examination to determine whether the above-named Local Plan is sound and Kerry Trueman has been appointed as the Programme Officer and can be contacted using the details below
By email - Kerrytrueman@northwarks.gov.uk
Telephone - 07582 310364
The Local Plan Submission has been advertised in the Local Press and letters were sent out to specific consultees in accordance with the Regulations
Given individuals’ availability, and in the light of responses from the Council to the Inspector’s preliminary note (INSP1), hearings in relation to the strategic elements of the Local Plan are likely to be held in September. Similarly guidance to participants and an indicative examination programme may be published around mid-July. Those dates are, however, provisional, and the examination website should be consulted regularly for any updates.
Latest News 26th July 2018
Latest News 20th July 2018
Latest News 10th August 2018
On 10th August 2018 the Council published NWBC11, in response to the questions raised by the inspector in examination document INSP2. As set out in Examination document INSP3, those making further comments by 1700 on 31st August 2018 or intending to attend hearing sessions, may wish to take account of it.
- Local Plan Submission Version
- Local Plan Submission Version Maps (several downloads)
- Local Plan Examination Library (Post Submission Documents from March 2018 onwards inclusing Inspectors correspondence) - this includes any new evidence based documents eg/ updated 5 year housing supply
- Local Plan Examination Library (Regulation 19 and 20 and relevant documents)
- Local Plan Examination Library (Regulation 18 and relevant documents)
- Local Plan Examination Library (other documents)
- CD1/4 Local Plan Regulation 19 List of Representors in Number Order (This is a complete list of all people making representations to the Regulation 19 Local Plan Consultation)
- CD1/4 Local Plan Regulation 19 Consultation Responses . Some representations are uploaded as a single stand alone document and this is simply down to the size of the document
The following documents are available online
- CD8/1A Planning Practise Guidance https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/planning-practice-guidance
- CD8/20 Warwickshire Historic Towns Study https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/warwickshirehistorictowns
Last updated Monday, 13th August 2018