Energy bills rebate
Energy Rebate - Main Scheme
Update September 2022
The application period has now closed. Any uncalimed payments we will automatically credit your Council Tax Account.
If you live in a property in Council Tax Bands A to D, you are entitled to a one-off Energy Rebate payment of £150, if the criteria below is satisfied:
- You were resident on the 1 April 2022
- The property is your sole residence
- This includes accounts receiving disabled relief
- The property is not a property that the Local Authority is liable to pay Council Tax for
- It is a chargeable dwelling or included in brief the following classes:
- N - Student accommodation
- S - Under 18’s
- U - SMI
- W - an occupied annex
If you live in Band A – D and have received £150 Energy Rebate Payment, you can apply for an additional £150 from North Warwickshire Brough Council’s Discretionary Energy Rebate Fund.
Last updated Wednesday, 21st September 2022