Fitness Class Timetables
Our fitness classes are delivered by friendly and qualified instructors. Suitable for all ages (14 years+) and abilities, getting fit is only a heartbeat away. Please see below for our Fitness Class Timetables.
Atherstone Fitness Class Timetable
Coleshill Leisure Centre Fitness Class Timetable
Polesworth Sports Centre Fitness Class Timetable
Fitness Class Descriptions
- Abs Blast: A 30 minute workout focusing on the abdominal/core areas.
- Aqua: A 30 minute workout focusing on the abdominal/core areas.
- Barbell Pump: A weights based, overall body workout.
- Body Blitz: This challenging class will give you the strength to go all day. Incorporating weights, using different compound movements.
- Bodyweight Bootcamp: These classes follow the bootcamp format offering full body training, combining bodyweight and free weight exercises with cardio, allowing you to work at a level that suits you!
- Box Fit/Cardio Box Fit: High energy workouts that combine boxing techniques, choreography and various kicks along with other martial arts moves.
- Cardio Tone: A fast paced class that combines high and low impact exercises and also free weights to achieve the ultimate workout. Push yourself to the next level with this superb calorie burner.
- Circuits: High intensity station workouts that will test your aerobic and anaerobic limits.
- Clubbercise: A dance exercise class taught in a darkened room with disco lights and trademark LED glow sticks set to a soundtrack of a old and new club hits.
- FitBike: Take your cardio workouts to the next level as you’re taken through high resistance, sprint and climb sections.
- FitBox: Boxing fitness that combines two different style elements of aerobic activity into one class.
- Free weights Workout: Due to Covid-19 restrictions we have had to temporarily remove the use of Barbells in our classes. These classes offer a great alternative by using free weights to challenge all of your major muscle groups.
- HIIT: High intensity interval training is an intense but effective whole body workout proven to yield a higher calorie burn.
- LBT (legs, bums & tums): Combinations of high and low impact exercises, as well as floor work. To tone up and improve muscular endurance in the legs, abdominals and not forgetting the bottom!
- Pilates: An exciting and unique form of exercise that strengthens the core muscles and improves flexibility, posture and spinal health.
- Pilates: Pump- A traditional pilates class that combines weight training.
- Rebound: A fun and funky way to get yourself in shape! You’ll be fat burning as you work out using your own personal trampette.
- Step Aerobics: Step aerobics is a form of aerobic exercise that used a low elevated platform, the step of height tailored to individual needs by inserting risers.
- Sunday Sweat: This high-energy, fully body, interval training class is a mash-up of resistance and endurance exercises with an emphasis on building strength and burning calories. The exercises and rest periods will vary but the intensity will always push you to SWEAT!
- Total Toning: The class will target different body areas and use multiple exercise approaches (circuits, hit, barbell circuits) to create the ‘Total’ experience.
- Yoga: During a yoga class you will move through a flowing series of poses using the breath inhaling and exhaling into and out of postures. Physically you build strength, flexibility, improve respiratory function and range of motion. This class relaxes and calms the mind.
- Yogalates: A class that combines the techniques and benefits of strength training from pilates and the flexibility of yoga in one session.
- Zumba: Fitness that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training; alternating fast and slow rhythms to help improve cardiovascular fitness
No fitness classes run on Bank Holidays. Booking recommended for all classes, users must be 14 years and over to attend fitness classes. Timetable subject to change.
* These classes are bookable due to limited numbers.
+ Link to the NWBC Leisure YouTube Channel
Last updated Monday, 27th July 2020