Fitness Class Timetables
Christmas and New Year Fitness Class TImetables:
Please see the attached images for Christmas class timetables at Atherstone, Coleshill and Polesworth.
If you require an accessible copy of these timetables, please contact your local centre on 01827 719 321 or email email@example.com
Our fitness classes are delivered by friendly and qualified instructors. Suitable for all ages (14 years+) and abilities, getting fit is only a heartbeat away.
The Class timetables below, are from 2nd October 2023 and some activities will change during December 2023 and the first week of January 2024 to the Christmas class timetables above.
|Monday||BodyCombat||09.30 - 10.15|
|Monday||HIIT circuits (Functional Room)||17.45 - 18.30|
|Monday||Body Combat||18.00 - 18.45|
|Monday||Keiser & Abs||18.00 - 18.45|
|Monday||BodyPump||19.00 - 19.45|
|Tuesday||Quick HIIT (Functional room)||12:30 - 13:00|
|Tuesday||BodyCombat||17.30 - 18.15|
|Tuesday||Keiser I.C||17.45 - 18.30|
|Tuesday||BodyBalance||18.30 - 19.15|
|Tuesday||Aquafit||19.00 - 19.50|
|Wednesday||BodyBalance||09.30 - 10.15|
|Wednesday||Aquafit||13.00 - 14.00|
|Wednesday||LB&T||17.15 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||BodyPump||18:15 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||Keiser I.C||19.15 - 20.00|
|Wednesday||Zumba||19.30 - 20.15|
|Thursday||Total Toning||17.45 - 18.30|
|Thursday||HIIT Circuit||18.15 - 19.00|
|Thursday||Body Balance||18.45 - 19.30|
|Thursday||Aquafit||19.15 - 20.05|
|Thursday||Pilates||19.30 - 20.15|
|Friday||Yoga||09.30 - 10.15|
|Friday||Zumba Toning||10.30 - 11.15|
|Friday||Total Toning||18.30 - 19.15|
|Saturday||Studio Cycle||08.45 - 09.30|
|Saturday||BodyPump||09.00 - 09.45|
|Saturday||Body Combat||10.00 - 10.45|
|Saturday||Yoga||11.00 - 11.45|
|Sunday||Studio Cycle||09.30 - 10.15|
|Sunday||BodyBalance||10.30 - 11.15|
|Sunday||Fitsteps||11.30 - 12.15|
|Sunday||Aqua||13.10 - 14.00|
|Monday||HIIT Circuits||9.30 - 10.15|
|Monday||Legs Bums Tums||12.30 - 13.15|
|Monday||Studio Cycle||17.15 - 18.00|
|Monday||FitSteps||18.15 - 19.00|
|Monday||Pilates||19.15 - 20.00|
|Tuesday||Studio Cycle||09.30 - 10.15|
|Tuesday||Legs Bums Tums||10.30 - 11.15|
|Tuesday||Pilates||12.30 - 13.15|
|Tuesday||Studio Cycle||17.15 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||HIIT & Abs (45 min)||17.30 - 18.15|
|Tuesday||Rebound||18.15 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||BodyPump||18.15 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||Zumba||19:15 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||Yoga||09.30 - 10.15|
|Wednesday||Boxercise||10.30 - 11.30|
|Wednesday||BodyCombat||17.30 - 18.10|
|Wednesday||Circuits||18.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||Yoga||18.15 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||Legs Bums Tums||19.15 - 20.00|
|Thursday||Spin & Abs||10.30 - 11.15|
|Thursday||Yoga||12.30 - 13.15|
|Thursday||BodyPump||17.15 - 18.00|
|Thursday||Quick HIIT (Gym Floor)||17.30 - 18.00|
|Thursday||Boxfit||18.00 - 18.45|
|Friday||Bootcamp||09.30 - 10.15|
|Friday||Studio Cycle||12.30 - 13.15|
|Friday||Studio Cycle||17.15 - 18.00|
|Friday||BodyCombat||17.30 - 18.15|
|Friday||Total Toning||18.15 - 19.00|
|Friday||BodyPump||18.30 - 19.15|
|Saturday||HIIT & Abs||09:00 - 09:45|
|Sunday||Studio Cycle||09.00 - 09.45|
|Sunday||Zumba Combo||10.00 - 10:45|
|Monday||Total Toning||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||18.00-18.45|
|Tuesday||BootCamp||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||18.45-19.30|
|Wednesday||HIIT & Abs||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||18.00-18.45|
|Wednesday||BodyPump||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||19.00-19.45|
|Thursday||Body Balance||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||18.00-18.45|
|Sunday||BodyCombat||Dordon Hub, Long Street, Dordon, Tamworth, B78 1PZ||09.00-09.45|
NWBC Leisure Group Exercise Classes
Fitness Class Descriptions
- BodyPump- The original Barbell class that strengthens your whole body, challenging all major muscle groups. Great music, awesome Instructors and choice of weights to inspire you and get the results you came for!
- LB&T-Combinations of high and low impact exercises, as well as floor work, to tone up and improve muscular endurance in the legs, abdominals not forgetting your bum!
- Total Toning- Designed to sculpt and strengthen the whole body with a range of easy to master exercises within a motivating environment.
- BodyCombat/ Cardio Combat- A high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 570 calories!
- HIIT & Abs- A simple to follow, high-energy interval training class suitable for all levels, with a sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina
- Circuits- A circuit of cardio and resistance exercises allowing you to workout at a level that suits you and help you to achieve your goal.
- Bootcamp- Following the Bootcamp format offering full body training.
- Quick HIIT - A 30 minute intense class using some of the latest functional equipment to get results fast!
- KIC- Indoor group cycling riders can easily track and log every detail of their rides on Keiser M3i bikes to see their progress.
- Studio Cycle - No complicated moves. with music that begs your legs to pedal getting fit has never been so easy.
- BodyBalance - A motivating blend of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga that will help improve your mind, your body and your life.
- Yoga/Light Yoga- A range of flowing moves and stretches to improve posture, strength and flexibility. Light Yoga is a slower, gentler version.
- Pilates- Designed to improve core stabilisation, mobility, postures and breathing. Enhancing flexibility, balance and co-ordination.
- DanceFit- A mix of dance choreography and aerobics. A fun aerobic workout using a variety of dance styles with easy to follow moves.
- Rebound- A safe, effective and fun low impact workout performed on a small trampoline. Getting in shape has never been such fun!
- Zumba- Shake your body to fiery Latin and International music. Fun, energising and easy to follow. Join the party!
- Zumba Toning- Zumba ® moves and body sculpting techniques using maraca-like Zumba Toning Sticks for a body sculpting class.
- Aquafit- A fun low impact class using the resistance of the water to effectively burn calories.
No fitness classes run on Bank Holidays. Booking recommended for all classes, users must be 14 years and over to attend fitness classes. Timetable subject to change.
* These classes are bookable due to limited numbers.
Last updated Friday, 1st December 2023