Return to Leisure
Welcome back to leisure!
We would like to start by saying we hope you are all staying safe and in the very best of health.
As our leisure facilities await government approval to re-open our gyms and leisure services, we have been working hard behind the scenes to implement a number of safety, distancing and hygiene measures to allow you to safely return with confidence to our venues.
As part of this process we have signed up to the sectors governing association ‘UK active’ to be part of the ‘Fit Together’ campaign. When you see these logos displayed in our venues, please feel assured we have updated processes in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
To make sure you feel assured of the safety of our facilities and know what to expect on your return, this web page has been set up specifically to give you more information and updates on the following:
- What service will be like once we re-open in what will be ‘the new normal’.
- Once announced; Updates on what services will be open at our facilities and when.
- Any additional or amended services as a result of the current environment.
More information will be provided in the near future, but here are some things to expect when you return:
- All sites now conform to Public Health England & UKActive guidelines.
- All of our team have been trained in the new way of operating to ensue your safety.
- One way systems have been introduced to improve the ability to social distance.
- Floor markings and new signage will direct you around the venue.
- Additional cleaning measures are in place to ensure your safety.
- Hygiene stations, spray bottles and hand sanitisers will be located around each site for customers and staff to use.
- Rooms and activities have had capacities reviewed and adhere to maximum numbers for your safety.
- You will need to pre-book activities and if payment is required this can be done either online, over the phone or as a last resort via contactless payment on site.
- Other measures for specific activities are also in place.
If you are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID 19. Please do not attend the centre or activity that you have booked onto and follow NHS guidelines.
How you can help us to help you?
- Do not attend if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, has symptoms of, or tested positive for COVID19
- All sessions must be pre-booked online or by phone
- Limited changing facilities – if possible arrive and leave in your active wear
- Practice social distancing
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use
What activities are available?
Whilst we await a date from government to open, if you’re wandering what to expect when you return, we have created a ‘Covid 19 Updates tab below, we will regularly update, explaining the changes to our service and the measures in place to keep everyone safe. Take a look
|Leisure Facility updates page||Active at Home page||Bookings page|
Questions and Comments:
If you have any specific queries or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your query may prompt us to update our information and help others.
Thank you for your co-operation and please keep checking this page for updates. We look forward to welcoming you back to leisure.
Last updated Monday, 6th July 2020