You are here:

Public health

Pest Control

NWBC no longer offer a Pest Control service. You should contact a reputable pest control company. We recommend that you look for a pest control service that are part of a professional pest control organisation, such as the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) or National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA).

If you choose to treat the problem yourself, please visit the BPCA website ( for information on pests and how to deal with them.

If you live in rented accommodation, it is recommended that you notify your landlord as they may be able to solve the problem.

If you are a NWBC housing tenant, you can contact NWBC by email or telephone:

Telephone: 01827 715341 (between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday)

Services provided by Warwickshire County Council

Report an Environmental Incident