NWBC no longer offer a Pest Control service. You should contact a reputable pest control company. We recommend that you look for a pest control service that are part of a professional pest control organisation, such as the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) or National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA).
If you choose to treat the problem yourself, please visit the BPCA website (https://bpca.org.uk) for information on pests and how to deal with them.
If you live in rented accommodation, it is recommended that you notify your landlord as they may be able to solve the problem.
If you are a NWBC housing tenant, you can contact NWBC by email or telephone:
Telephone: 01827 715341 (between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Licenses, permits and certificates
- Alcohol and entertainment
- Animal and pet licensing
- Caravan and camping site licensing
- Cooling tower and evaporative condensers
- Food registration
- Hair, beauty and skin licensing
- Hartshill Quarry Consultation
- Other licensing
- Premises licence application register
- Public registers
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
- Taxi and private hire licensing
- Trade licensing
Land contamination, air, noise and other pollution
Emergencies and contingency planning