You are here:

Moving on - including mutual exchanges, transfers, and ending your tenancy.

Applying for a transfer

To transfer to another social rented property in North Warwickshire, you must apply to rejoin our Housing Register. Your need to be rehoused will be assessed and you will be able to express an interest in properties as they become available. We will allocate properties to the household with the greatest need, out of those that express an interest.

You can apply to join the Housing Register online at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alternatively, you can contact the Housing Options & Letting Team if you need any help completing your application: see contact details below.

Last updated Tuesday, 22nd September 2015

Was this information useful?

Please provide some information about this: