You are here:

Applying for Council housing

Report changes

If you have applied for social housing but your circumstances have changed, i.e. 

  • you've had a baby
  • someone has moved out/in
  • started a new job
  • moved
  • changed your name etc

please let us know as soon as possible.

Housing Application - Report a Change here

Last updated Wednesday, 31st August 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did