Extra care living, flats and sheltered schemes
Extra care living at Laurel Gardens from Housing & Care 21, Laurel Gardens, Church Walk, Mancetter CV9 1qz
What is it like at Laurel Gardens?
Laurel Gardens is a purpose built contemporary retirement development offering 70 flats and 10 bungalows, all spacious with two bedrooms. Set in landscaped grounds, communal facilities include a restaurant, shop, hair salon, lounge areas and a well-equipped laundry. Relatives and friends can stay in an on-site guest room. Residents enjoy their independence while being part of a supportive community.
- Level access shower rooms in all properties, level access to buildings with lift access to all floors
- Self-contained apartments with intercom entry system and emergency alarms
- A care team is based on-site to provide care and support based on individual needs and choice
- Many communal facilities open to the wider community, with other private areas reserved
- Fully fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms, buildings designed for warmth and comfort
Facilities at Laurel Gardens
- Care team on-site 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency alarms in all properties
- Door entry system with intercom
- Hair and beauty salon
- Communal lounges
- Shop Guest room for family and friends
- Car parking
- Well-equipped laundry room
- Landscaped gardens with seating areas
- Lift-access and level-access
- Assisted bathing suite
- Assisted transport (buggy) storage
What does it cost?
All Housing & Care 21 rents fall within housing benefit qualifying levels and many tenants will find that they are eligible for housing benefit and help with the service charge. All care cost contributions will be assessed in line with the local authority policy. All charges will be discussed during the application process.
Are you eligible?
To apply for an apartment you'll usually need to meet these conditions:
- Be aged over 55 years
- Need housing-related support and/or have a social care need
- Have a local connection to Warwickshire
How to apply
If you would like more information, or to apply for an apartment or bungalow at Laurel Gardens, please contact the Housing and Care Manager on: 0370 192 4241 or email email@example.com. You can also contact North Warwickshire Borough Council to discuss the scheme on: 01827 715341.
Housing & Care 21 is a not for profit charitable community benefit society
Last updated Tuesday, 18th July 2017