You are here:

Help with money and debt

Food Bank

You can apply for help from our food bank, ask for help to pay your rent, work out how much money you have coming in and going out, and find help from other organisations and agencies ALL using our Customer Referral form below. When you click on the Customer referral form button below you will then be asked if you'd like to CREATE an ACCOUNT. As this form will take some time to complete, we strongly recommend that you create an account by clicking on 'Sign up now' so that you can SAVE it as you fill it in or SAVE and return at a later time.

Form available soon

The food bank in North Warwickshire provides food parcels to those identified as vulnerable and in immediate need of food and support.

Monday- Friday 10am - 4pm

Alongside awarding an Emergency Food Parcel, customers are also supported and directly referred to one of our partner organisations where additional help is identified. Places referred to include -

Each case is dealt with by completing an Agency Referral Form, an online facility that we have developed to ensure that people are helped and supported at the first point of contact.

Food is currently supplied by:

  • Fareshare Leicester through funding made available from WCC through the Local Welfare Support Scheme
  • Ocado very kindly donate food to the foodbank on a regular basis

We also have collection points at the Co-op stores in Long Street and Station Street Atherstone where the public are able to donate items of food.

Schools, Churches and private donations have also been received and we are very grateful for all of the support.

If you would like to donate food items to the foodbank then please contact

Last updated Thursday, 9th February 2017

Was this information useful?

You said, we did