You are here:

About your rent

If you are having difficulty with your rent

If you are having a problem with your rent you should contact us to discuss your options.

We will always try to help tenants who are having difficulty, for example by:

  • helping you to check that you are claiming all of the benefits that you are entitled to
  • telling you where you can get help with budgeting and managing your money
  • reaching an agreement so that you can pay back any rent arrears that may have built up over time, at a rate that you can afford.

If you wish to discuss your rent with us in confidence, please contact us by telephone or email

Contact the Citizens Advice Bureau  for independent financial advice and support

Last updated Monday, 21st December 2015

Was this information useful?

You said, we did