How to get involved
We recognise that different people will be able to commit different amounts of time to getting involved and will also enjoy taking part in different kinds of activities. For this reason, we offer a range of different ways in which you can get involved.
Some of these are quick and informal, while others mean committing some of your time on an on-going basis.
They include, for example:
- filling in one of our questionnaires or surveys
- coming to one of our coffee mornings or fun days
- taking part in one of our community panels, which can bid for funding to carry out improvements to their local area
- joining our tenant's forum, which discusses issues that affect the whole borough
- joining one of our tenant improvement groups that review different aspects of our services and make recommendations for improvement
- carrying out mystery shopping or helping to scrutinise our services.
If you are interested in getting involved and would like to discuss the different options that are available to you, please:
- telephone us on: 01827 719402
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Tuesday, 20th November 2018