Borough Wide Tenants Forum
Each year the Borough Wide Tenants Forum helps to produce a Tenants Involvement Outcomes Report. The report is to measure and evaluate the effect that tenant involvement has had and the difference it makes to services provided by the Council.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Borough Wide Tenants Forum or would like to attend a meeting, contact the Neighbourhoods and Tenant Involvement Officer, on 01827 719402.
Forthcoming Borough Wide Tenant Forum meetings:
- Wednesday 12th April 2023 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
- Wednesday 19th July 2023 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
- Wednesday 20th September 2023 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
- Wednesday 15th November 2023 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
- Wednesday 17th January 2024 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
- Wednesday 20th March 2024 11am Microsoft Teams & Council House Chamber
Annual General Meeting
The Borough Wide Tenants Forum held their Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 31st May 2023, 6pm at The Council House, Atherstone. Guest speaker for the event was Mandy Bygrave from Coventry & Warwickshire CDA who gave an interesting presentation on beating the cost of living rises.
The Borough Wide Tenants Forum encourages tenants to attend the event as members feel it is important to improve communication and highlight some of the good work that has taken place throughout the year.
A committee has been selected and was announced at the AGM
Chair: Roger Price, Vice Chair: John Holt
Committee: Sandra Holt, Sue Healy, Kath Wilkins, Percy Rooke, Jenny Harvey, Michael Jewkes
Borough Wide Tenants Forum Minutes
Meeting dates and times are also published in our tenants' newsletter Tenants Link.
Last updated Tuesday, 11th July 2023