Tenant Led Community Panels
What is a Tenant led Community Panel?
A Community Panel is a group of people who meet regularly to discuss the housing service and other community issues. It gives an opportunity to share ideas for small scale environmental improvements in your local area. The Council has a small amount of money available for Community Panels to bid for improvements.
During Panel Meetings:
- Tenants will be given the opportunity to tell North Warwickshire housing service about performance in local areas and agree to work in partnership with the Council to address issues raised and make improvements where possible.
- Panel members will be consulted on new ideas and policies before they are put into action.
- Tenants and leaseholders will be involved in the decision making process in areas of the housing service that will affect them.
If you would like to come along to one of the Community Panel meetings or are interested in becoming involved, see the schedule of forthcoming dates.
Community Panel meeting dates
Mancetter Community Panel meeting venue Mancetter Memorial Hall
- Thursday 5th March 2020 at 10.30am
- Thursday 28th May 2020 at 10.30am Annual General Meeting
- Thursday 13th August 2020 at 10.30am
- Thursday 26th November 2020 at 10.30am
Hartshill Community Panel meeting venue Drayton Court communal room
- Wednesday 4th March 2020 at 7pm
- Wednesday 10th June 2020 at 7pm Annual General Meeting
- Wednesday 9th September 2020 at 7pm
- Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 7pm
Old Arley Community Panel meeting venue Rowland Court communal room
- Tuesday 24th March 2020 at 2.30pm
- Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 2.30pm Annual General Meeting
- Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 2.30pm
- Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 2.30pm
Alder & Heather Court Community Panel meeting venue Alder Court communal room
- Monday 2nd March 2020 at 11am
- Monday 8th June 2020 at 11am Annual General Meeting
- Monday 7th September 2020 at 11am
- Monday 14th December 2020 at 11am
Polesworth Community Panel meeting venue Monument View communal room
- Monday 9th March 2020 at 3pm
- Monday 11th May 2020 at 3pm Annual General Meeting
- Monday 17th August 2020 at 3pm
- Monday 16th November 2020 at 3pm
Kingsbury Community Panel meeting venue Jubilee Court communal room
- Monday 2nd March 2020 at 2.30pm
- Monday 8th June 2020 at 2.30pm Annual General Meeting
- Monday 7th September 2020 at 2.30pm
- Monday 14th December 2020 at 2.30pm
Water Orton Community Panel meeting venue George Road communal room
- Thursday 16th January 2020 at 2pm
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 at 2pm Annual General Meeting
- Thursday 30th July 2020 at 2pm
- Thursday 22nd October 2020 at 2pm
Last updated Friday, 7th February 2020