Guide for homeless applicants
Contact details for homelessness
The Housing Division is open from 9am - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
- Housing Options, Homelessness Advice and the Lettings Team – 01827 715351
- The Out of Hours Emergency Contact number is: 0300 303 5573 Please note: The Council’s out of hours service is managed by Warwick District Council’s lifeline alarm service which is manned 24 hours a day.
The address of the Housing Division is:
The Council House, South Street, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1DE.
When you have made an arrangement to discuss your circumstances with the The Housing Options Team please bring with you any documents that may be relevant. These may include:
- Notice to Quit / Notice Seeking Possession
- Court Order / Summons
- Tenancy agreement
- Mortgage details
- Proof of income including Child Benefit and Tax Credits
- Pregnancy notes
- Letters to/from solicitor / mortgage lender / landlord
- Photo ID
Last updated Thursday, 26th January 2023