Submitting a planning application
Outline planning and approval of reserved matters
Outline planning and Approval of Reserved Matters
Complete the application form below for Outline Planning Permission covering Seeking the principle of new residential or commercial development on a site
- Outline planning form - all matters reserved (minor); Outline form - all matters reserved (major)
- Guidance help note 1
- Outline planning form - some matters reserved (minor); Outline form - some matters reserved (major)
- Guidance help note
Approval of Reserved Matters
Complete the application form below, to a site which benefits from outline permission, and now siting, access, layout, design and landscape details are now being provided.
The Council encourages the submission of planning applications using the Planning Portal.
Before you begin you should read more about:
- The planning application process
- Pre-application planning advice / Business Development
- Other planning application forms and guidance
When submitting a planning application, you are advised to consult the Planning Application Validation Document, with pages 6 - 8 being relevant.
Only 1 copy of documents is required by the Council
Last updated Friday, 17th August 2018