Submitting a planning application
Agricultural notifications cover a range of works such as new buildings, waste material, installation of a new farm track and installation of pond or lake (not fishing lakes)Complete the application forms for the existing use, activity, operation or activity, otherwise to determine whether planning is required for a development. To submit this type of application the works must meet the permitted development limitations (Part 6).
- Agricultural or Forestry Building
- Help note1
- Agricultural or Forestry waste material
- Help note 2
- Agricultural or Forestry proposed road
- Help note 3
- Agricultural or Forestry fish tank
- Help note 4
The Council encourages the submission of planning applications using the Planning Portal.
Before you begin you should read more about:
- The planning application process
- Pre-application planning advice
- Other planning application forms and guidance
When submitting a planning application, you are advised to consult the Planning Application Validation Document, with page 15 being relevant.
Only 1 copy of documents is required by the Council
Last updated Monday, 8th January 2018