Submitting a planning application
Planning application forms
- Download a copy of the application form and submit by email with attachments.
Application forms and other documents should be attached as .pdf files (no email should have attachments of more than 10mb)
- Call into our One Stop Shop at The Council House
Forms and guidance
These are the most common types of application form. The Local Validation Document provides advice on what supporting documents need to be submitted with each type of application.
- Householder planning permission applications
- Larger Home extensions
- General Planning application
- Outline planning and approval of reserved matters
- Variation / Removal / Approval of Conditions
- Listed Buildings
- Conservation Areas
- Tree Works / hedgerow removal
- Advertisement Consent
- Certificate of Lawful Development
- Agricultural notification
- Minor amendments
- Prior notification applications
- Onshore oil and gas extraction
The submission of a planning application can have complex requirements. You may find it helpful to employ the services of a professional planning consultant to compile and submit the application on your behalf. You may find the online directory of Royal Town Planning Institute Consultants useful (external website).
Check that your Ownership Certificate is correct.
Only 1 copy of documents is required by the Council.
General advice from the Planning Portal on submitting a form can be accessed.
Last updated Friday, 17th August 2018