Submitting a planning application
Householder planning application form
Complete the relevant form to apply for a planning application for works or an extension to an existing dwelling:
- Household application form and Guidance help note for household application
- Householder application form for works to a dwelling and demolition in the Conservation Area and Guidance help note for dwelling and demolition in Conservation area
- Householder application form for works to a Listed Building and Guidance help note for listed building
The Council encourages the submission of planning applications using the Planning Portal.
Before you begin you should read more about:
- Planning Guidance - Householder Development
- The planning application process
- Pre-application planning advice
When submitting a planning application, you are advised to consult the Planning Application Validation Document, with page 3 relevant.
Only 1 copy of documents is required by the Council.
Last updated Friday, 17th August 2018