Planning and Development Board
The Planning and Development Board, is made up of elected Councillors who consider Planning Applications which fall outside of the Scheme of Delegation. The scheme of delegation was revised November 2020.
Where reported to the Board, public speaking is permitted and the Council has a procedure for this.
Planning and Development Board meeting
Please note the Planning and Development Board of 23 June 2021 has been cancelled. All item are due to considered on 14 July 2021
- Priory Farm, Robeys Lane, Alvecote - PAP/2019/0326
- 125 Tamworth Road, Wood End - PAP/2021/0034
- 65-67 Long Street, Atherstone - PAP/2020/0634 and PAP/2020/0635
- Land opposite Baddesley Farm, Lower House Lane, Baddesley Ensor - PAP/2020/0342
- 22 Maypole Road, Warton - PAP/2020/0621
- The Coach Hotel, 150 High Street, Coleshill - PAP/2019/0648 and PAP/2019/0683
- The Stables, Packington Estate, Meriden - PAP/2020/0582 and PAP/2020/0583
You may wish to view the agendas and minutes of previous meetings and the dates of future meetings.
Last updated Wednesday, 23rd June 2021