You are here:

Who has to pay Council tax?

Who is liable for Council tax?

The person liable for Council Tax is whoever comes first in the list below:

  • Residents who have a freehold interest
  • Residents who have a leasehold interest
  • Residents who are statutory or secure tenants
  • Residents who have a contractual licence to occupy
  • Residents
  • Owners

Last updated Tuesday, 19th March 2019

Was this information useful?

You said, we did