Who has to pay Council tax?
Who is liable for Council tax?
The person liable for Council Tax is whoever comes first in the list below:
- Residents who have a freehold interest
- Residents who have a leasehold interest
- Residents who are statutory or secure tenants
- Residents who have a contractual licence to occupy
You can now have your Council Tax bill or Housing Benefit statements sent to you electronically. All you need is an email address and your reference number, which can be found on your bill or statement. You can also choose to view your bills, statements or account details online but still receive paper copies in the post.
- Tell me more about electronic billing
- Find out How to Register for Accounts Online including the option of electronic billing
Last updated Wednesday, 28th September 2016