You are here:

Council tax refunds

About Council tax refunds

If you have overpaid your Council Tax, or think that you may have overpaid, you should contact the office on 01827 715341 or by emailing us Once the overpayment is verified, the Council will arrange for the money to be paid back into your bank account or for a cheque to be sent to you.

Last updated Thursday, 6th October 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did