Bulky waste collections
Getting rid of large or bulky items
If you have large or bulky items for disposal we can collect these from you for a small charge. Alternatively if the items are in a reusable condition you can donate them to Second Chance or take them to Age UK Reuse Centre at Warwickshire County Council's Recycling Centre at Lowerhouse Farm.
The current charge for a bulky waste collection is:
- £23.50 for up to six items
- £4.00 for each additional item (maximum two)
There are no exemptions to the charge.
The charges above are for residential properties only, businesses need to contact us for a quote on 01827 715341.
We only collect on a Friday; you can book up to 6 days in advance for the coming Fridays collection, provided we are not fully booked. If we are fully booked you will be offered a collection on the following Friday. You will be told the date of the next available Friday collection when you open our booking form below. Unless we are extremely busy, collection will normally be this coming Friday.
- Items for collection should be put at the edge of your property on THURSDAY EVENING at the latest as collection starts early on Fridays
- If the items are behind a gate, the gate must be unlocked
- Only the items you have listed at the time of booking will be collected
What can be collected
- Bed bases
- Household furniture
- White goods - fridges, freezers, cookers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers
- Electrical goods
- Computer items
- Children's toys
- Garden furniture
- Portable heaters and coolers
What can't be collected
- Single items weighing more than 50 kg
- Ceramic tiles
- Builders, DIY waste
- Bath tubs, sinks toilets cisterns
- Liquid waste
- Hazardous waste - fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste, soil, rubble
- Car parts or tyres
- Gas bottles
- Fire extinguisher
- Fluid containers e.g. oil drums, petrol cans
- Central heating boilers or tanks
- Coal bunkers
- Rayburns, Agas
- Clinical waste
- Sheds and fence panels, fencing
What is classed as one item?
Items that have more than one piece will be counted as separate items. For example a bed with a divan base would be two items and a table with four chairs would be five items. Only the items you have listed at the time of booking will be collected.
How to book
To book a bulky waste collection please call or email using the details below.
Last updated Wednesday, 24th May 2017