You are here:

Disposal of chemicals

How to get rid of chemicals

Householders with large amounts of garden chemicals or other chemicals should contact Warwickshire County Council.

More information about disposing of chemicals can be found on the Warwickshire County Council website.

Last updated Tuesday, 7th March 2017

Was this information useful?

You said, we did