You are here:

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Moving House

Tell us if you are moving

How to notify us

Download the form below, email us at or call us on 01827 715341.

Once you have completed this form you can either email it to or send it to;

The Benefits Team
North Warwickshire Borough Council
The Council House
South Street

Last updated Friday, 8th December 2017

Was this information useful?

You said, we did