You are here:

Benefits - housing and council tax

Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

What are Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support?

Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent if you are on a low income. You can claim if you have to pay rent for the property you live in. You may be a Council tenant, or pay rent to a private landlord or Housing Association.

Council Tax Support can help you pay towards Council Tax on your home.

Accounts online

You can now view the following information online:

  • Your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support details
  • Your Council Tax Account Details
  • Your Business Rates (NDR) Details

Further information about Accounts Online

Last updated Tuesday, 15th December 2015

Was this information useful?

Please provide some information about this: