Benefits Advice at Children's Centres
Free Benefits Advice
We provide specialist benefit advice and support to help Children’s Centre clients identify and claim the benefits they are entitled to.
We help with:
- Benefit checks to identify what clients should be claiming
- New baby and back to work benefit checks, including better-off checks
Benefit form filling for all benefit types including Tax Credit renewals
- Specialist help with completing forms for disability benefits maximizing the chance of benefit being awarded
- Problem solving and chasing the progress of benefit claims
- Advice and support with benefit overpayments
- Help with challenging benefit decisions
Our advice is free, independent, confidential and impartial.
We operate a referral system, please contact a member of staff for more information.
We are limited to the following Children’s Centres:
- North Warwickshire: Atherstone, Mancetter, Polesworth
- Nuneaton and Bedworth: Stockingford, Camp Hill, Abbey, Riversley Park, Park Lane, St Michaels, Rainbow (and Bedworth Heath)
Last updated Tuesday, 19th September 2017