Energy Advice and Help
Energy and Water Information and Advice
Welcome to your Energy Information and Advice page.
With the increasing energy prices and the effect on the cost of living, The Northern Warwickshire Financial Inclusion Partnership (NW FIP) are working together to provide information and advice and details of services that are available to help and support local residents.
The NW FIP will be using the NWBC website (this webpage) to keep all of the information and advice in one place, to make finding local information easier and quicker for you.
What will be available?
- The NW FIP will be sending out regular messages on social media so please follow the NWBC accounts on facebook, twitter, and Instagram
- The NW FIP will produce a quartly newsletter, Positive Energy, which you will be able to download from this webpage
- The NW FIP will post details here about the Councils Energy Rebate Scheme
- The NWFIP will post details of the services that are available to offer you help and support with energy and water use and your bills
- The NW FIP will post details of any new schemes and initiatives that could help and benefit local people
- The NW FIP will encourage you to seek help as soon as possible to avoid you getting into debt. However, details of debt advisers are available
We welcome any feedback to make this webpage work better for you. So, if you have any great ideas or suggestions, then we would love to hear them. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Tuesday, 26th July 2022