Children's birthday parties - Atherstone
Have a party with us in August and receive £10 OFF + complimentary refreshments!
Bouncy Castle Parties
Come and experience our Bouncy Castle Party at Atherstone Memorial Hall, it's the perfect venue to host your child's Party. With an Inflatable Bouncer & Slide and a large matted, Soft Play Area so the children will have a great time playing! There's also tables and chairs laid out for food time (seats 30) and much more.
How much will it cost?
- Lifetimes card holders price............. £85.00
- Non Lifetimes card holders price......£95.00
NB: Full payment required at the time of booking.
What do I get for my money?
- Bouncy Castle and slide
- Soft play
- Matted floor space
- Food Area
- Music System
- Adults Hot Drinks package £13.00
What days and times can I book?
Parties are suitable for under 10's and available Saturdays 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Special requests - there may be times when we can accommodate more than what is advertised for example, during school holidays, so please ask and we'll do our best to fit it in!
Points of safety:
- You are responsible for the supervision of the children.
- The Soft Play and Inflatables require constant supervision.
- Further information will be supplied with your booking confirmation.
Pool Parties ~ Rafts and floats or go BIG with our fun Inflatable
Give your child a Birthday Party to remember!
The 'Pool Party' package gives the birthday boy or girl and their guests exclusive use of both pools, including rafts and floats. Fully qualified lifeguards are on hand to ensure that your party is safe and enjoyed by all.
You don't have to miss out on the usual party buffet and cake celebration either. A table is provided for any party food you may wish to bring along, and you can leave us to clean up when you have gone.
Pool inflatable Party - You must be over the age 8 and swim 25 metres of a recognised stroke to go on.
Please note rafts and floats in the main pool can only be used by children 8 to 16 years, children aged 7 years and under may use the rafts and floats in the small pool.
In order to have a safe and enjoyable party, one of our lifeguards will carry out a full safety tour of the pool area, this will take place before you enter.
|Saturday||2:30 - 4:30pm|
|Type of Party||Standard Price||Lifetimes Card Price|
What do I get for my money?
- Large rafts and floats
- Max 50 peoples
- Any age, but must be accompanied by the correct number of adults as per our admission policy.
- 0-7yrs = 2 kids : 1 adult
- If 8yrs or over and can't competently swim 25 metres then still 2:1 child/adult ratio
- You get the use of both pools
- Bring your own food for afterwards
Other children's birthday party venues
Last updated Thursday, 23rd May 2019