Over 50's activities at Atherstone
Over 50's activities
|Mondays (Closed B/H)||9.30am - 10.30am (term time and half term)|
|Wednesday||10.00am - 11.00am (term time)|
|9.30am - 10.30am (half term)|
Swimmers at Atherstone Leisure Complex can now enjoy a gym-style workout in the pool, thanks to the British Gas Swimfit programme.
Swimfit has been developed by swimming experts at the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) and endorsed by five times Olympic champion and Swimfit ambassador, Mark Foster. The programme is aimed at swimmers who need guidance in how to use their sport to tone up, keep fit and stay healthy. Free session cards will be available on the poolside for 'swimfitters', offering information on how to swim to improve health and fitness, shape up and tone or train for competitive swimming.
British Gas Swimfit is supported by the website at swimfit.com where a free online coach offers professional help and swimmers can set their own goals and log their progress.
The Lifetimes Fitness Suite really is fitness for everyone; it has been designed to cater for all needs, from the beginner to the fitness enthusiast. Lifetimes offers safe and easy to use modern equipment , in pleasant, comfortable surrounding, with all the support you require.
- Great prices from £25.00 per month or pay and play from £2.90 per session
- New and improved free weights area (Smiths machine, functional trainers, squat racks, dumbbells)
- Friendly approachable & fully qualified staff
- Brand new state of the art cardio and strength equipment
- Air conditioned suite
- 15 inch TV's on cardio equipment - never miss your favourite programme, even in the gym!
- Nike and I-pod compatible equipment - listen to your own music and watch your I-pod videos!
- One to one instruction
- Junior Teen Fitness programmes (12 years and over)
Lifetimes Studio 30 minute workout...
- Quick - 30 minute session.
- Easy to use air resistance machines - no weights!
- High calorie burning workout.
- Full body work out - cardiovascular and resistance in one go!
Join At Home is our 'NEW' online service that enables you to sign up from the comfort of your own home
Take a trip down memory lane, tea & biscuits included. Just go to Leisure Centre Reception to pay for your session and then go to the Main Hall in the Memorial Hall.
|Wednesday||2.00pm - 4.30pm|
|Monday||12:00pm - 2:00pm|
|2:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Friday||9:30am - 11:30 pm|
A game suited to all levels of fitness. These sessions give you a chance to socialise, make new friends as well as show off the competitive streak in you!
Last updated Thursday, 9th February 2017