Lifetimes Fitness Gyms
We have gyms in Atherstone, Coleshill and Polesworth
The reputation of Lifetimes Fitness is based our commitment to providing a friendly and professional service to all our members; from the absolute beginner to the fitness enthusiast.
For the latest offers please visit Latest News, Promos and Events | Latest News, Promos and Events | North Warwickshire (northwarks.gov.uk)
LATEST NEWS: Polesworth Leisure Facilities will relocate to new venues in 2022, for more information visit:
Latest News | Latest News | North Warwickshire (northwarks.gov.uk)
About our gyms
- Friendly approachable & fully qualified staff, providing unlimited support
- Cardio machines
- Multi-function resistance machines
- Dedicated free weights area
- Body weight / core zone
- Functional Training Zone (FT Zone Atherstone)
- Air conditioned
- Junior Teen Fitness programme (12 years and over) - 12-13 year olds MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Personal Training options available
We recommend all users book an Induction prior to using our gyms. This can be arranged individually or with a friend by contacting the Centre to book a suitable time. We offer a range of payment options from simple 'pay as you go' to money saving Direct Debits.
What is an Induction?
This is a supervised session led by one of our instructors and tailored to suit individual needs and experience. The Instructor will explain and demonstrate safe use of the equipment and then create your individual exercise programme, leaving you confident and able to get the most out of your workout time.
Interested in joining?
Join At Home is our online service that enables you to sign up from the comfort of your own home.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 01827 719 321, where we would be more than happy to discuss the best package available for you and arrange your visit.
- Take a look at our Atherstone Leisure Complex virtual tour
- Take a look at our Coleshill Leisure Complex virtual tour
- Polesworth Fitness Hub, Virtual tour coming soon
Last updated Wednesday, 16th March 2022