Fitness Class Timetable - Coleshill
Coleshill January 2020 Timetable
Our fitness classes are delivered by friendly and qualified instructors. Suitable for all ages (14 years +) and abilities, getting fit is only a heartbeat away.
|Monday||Family Fitness||9:15am - 10:00am|
|Legs Bums & Tums +||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fit bike* +||5:20pm - 6:00pm|
|Pilates +||6:05pm - 6:55pm|
|Clubbercise||7:00pm - 7:45pm|
|Tuesday||Fitbike||9:30am - 10:15am|
|Pilates||12:15pm - 13.00pm|
|Barbell Pump*||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fitbike + Abs||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Barbell Pump||6.15pm - 7.00pm|
|Boxercise *+||7:10pm - 8:10pm|
|Wednesday||Yoga +||9:30am - 10:30am|
|Fit Bike||12.00am - 12.45pm|
|Barbell Pump||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Rebound||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Circuits||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Yogalates||6:05pm - 6:55pm|
|LBT||7.00pm - 7.45pm|
|Thursday||Step Aerobics||12:15pm - 1:00pm|
|Body Blitz||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|HIIT & Abs +||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Fit Box||6:05pm - 6:55pm|
|Yogalates||8:05pm - 9:05pm|
|Friday||Pilates*(Pump)||9:30am - 10:15am|
|Fit bike*||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fit bike*||5:30pm - 6:15pm|
|Circuits +||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Barbell Pump*||6:20pm - 6:50pm|
|Saturday||HIIT Express||11:00am - 11:30am|
|Ab-Blast *+||11:40pm - 12:10pm|
|Sunday||Fit bike*||9:15am - 10:00am|
|10:15am - 11:15am|
* booking required
+ Link to the NWBC Leisure YouTube Channel
No classes on Bank Holidays.Timetable subject to change. Minimum age for all classes is 14 years
Fitness Class Descriptions
- Abs Blast - A 30 minute workout focusing on the abdominal/core areas.
- Body Blitz - This challenging class, will give you the strength to go all day. Incorporating weights, using different compound movements.
- Barbell Pump - A weights based overall body workout.
- Boxercise - Boxing fitness that combines two different style elements of aerobic activity into one class.
- Cardio Boxfit - A cardio combat class that will strengthen and tone the whole body.
- Circuits - High intensity station workouts that will test your aerobic and anaerobic limits.
- Clubbercise - A dance exercise class taught in a darkened room with disco lights and trademark LED glow sticks set to a soundtrack of a old and new club hits.
- Family Fitness - A family orientated aerobic and weight class that combines family and fitness, bring your little ones to play or join in with your exercise.
- Fit Bike - Take your cardio workouts to the next level as you’re taken through high resistance, sprint and climb sections.
- FitBox - Boxing fitness that combines two different style elements of aerobic activity into one class.
- LBT - Legs, Bums and Tums is a classic workout that focuses on those traditional problematic areas.
- HIIT - High intensity interval training is an intense but effective whole body workout proven to yield a higher calorie burn.
- Pump Pilates - A traditional pilates class that combines weight training.
- Pilates - An exciting and unique form of exercise that strengthens the core muscles and improves flexibility, posture and Spinal Health.
- Rebound - A fun and funky way to get yourself in shape! You’ll be fat burning as you work out using your own personal trampette.
- Step Aerobics - Step aerobics is a form of aerobic exercise that used a low elevated platform, the step of height tailored to individual needs by inserting risers.
- Yoga - During a vinyasa yoga class you will move through a flowing series of poses using the breath inhaling and exhaling into and out of postures. Physically you build strength, flexibility, improve respiratory function and range of motion. This class relaxes and calms the mind.
- Yogalates - A class that combines the techniques and benefits of strength training from pilates and the flexibility of yoga in one session.
* These classes are bookable due to limited numbers.
Last updated Wednesday, 18th December 2019