Fitness Class Timetable - Coleshill
New September Timetable
Our fitness classes are delivered by friendly and qualified instructors. Suitable for all ages (14 years +) and abilities, getting fit is only a heartbeat away.
|Monday||Family Fitness||9:30am - 10:30am|
|Legs Bums & Tums +||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fit bike* +||5:20pm - 6:00pm|
|Pilates +||6:05pm - 6:55pm|
|Clubbercise||7:00pm - 7:45pm|
|Tuesday||Tabata||9:30am - 10:15am|
|Pilates||12:15pm - 13.00pm|
|Barbell Pump*||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Barbell Pump*||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Fitbike + Abs*||6.15pm - 7.00pm|
|Fitbike*||7:05pm - 7:50pm|
|Boxercise *+||7:05pm - 8:05pm|
|Body Blast||8:00pm - 8.45pm|
|Wednesday||Yoga +||9:30am - 10:30am|
|Barbell Pump||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Rebound||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Circuits||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Barbell Pump||6:10pm - 6:55pm|
|Abs Blast||7:00pm - 7:45pm|
|Thursday||Step Aerobics||12:15pm - 1:00pm|
|Body Blitz||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fit Box*||5:15pm - 6:00pm|
|HIIT & Abs +||6:05pm - 6:55pm|
|Yogalates||8:05pm - 9:05pm|
|Friday||Pilates*||9:30am - 10:15am|
|Fit bike*||1:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Fit bike Express*||5:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Circuits +||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Barbell Pump*||6:10pm - 6:55pm|
|Saturday||Ab-Blast *+||11:00am - 11:30am|
|HIIT Express*||11:40pm - 12:10pm|
|Sunday||Fit bike*||9:15am - 10:00am|
|10:15am - 11:15am|
* booking required
+ Link to the NWBC Leisure YouTube Channel
No classes on Bank Holidays.Timetable subject to change. Minimum age for all classes is 14 years
Fitness Class Descriptions
- Abs Blast - A 30/45 minute workout focusing on the abdominal/core areas.
- Body Blitz - This challenging class, will give you the strength to go all day. Incorporating weights, using different compound movements.
- BBB (Barbell Body Blitz) - This challenging class will give you the strength to go all day. Incorporating Barbells and weights using different compound exercises.
- Barbell Pump - A weights based overall body workout.
- Boxercise - Boxing fitness that combines two different style elements of aerobic activity into one class.
- Circuits - High intensity station workouts that will test your aerobic and anaerobic limits.
- Clubbercise - A dance exercise class taught in a darkened room with disco lights and trademark LED glow sticks set to a soundtrack of a old and new club hits.
- Family Fitness - A family orientated aerobic and weight class that combines family and fitness, bring your little ones to play or join in with your exercise.
- Fit Bike - Take your cardio workouts to the next level as you’re taken through high resistance, sprint and climb sections.
- FitBox - Boxing fitness that combines two different style elements of aerobic activity into one class.
- LBT - Legs, Bums and Tums is a classic workout that focuses on those traditional problematic areas.
- HIIT - High intensity interval training is an intense but effective whole body workout proven to yield a higher calorie burn.
- Pilates - An exciting and unique form of exercise that strengthens the core muscles and improves flexibility, posture and Spinal Health.
- Rebound - A fun and funky way to get yourself in shape! You’ll be fat burning as you work out using your own personal trampette.
- Step Aerobics - Step aerobics is a form of aerobic exercise that used a low elevated platform, the step of height tailored to individual needs by inserting risers.
- Tabata - is one of the most popular forms of high intensity interval training.
- Yoga - During a vinyasa yoga class you will move through a flowing series of poses using the breath inhaling and exhaling into and out of postures. Physically you build strength, flexibility, improve respiratory function and range of motion. This class relaxes and calms the mind.
- Yogalates - A class that combines the techinqiues and benefits of strength training from pilates and the flexibility of yoga in one session.
* These classes are bookable due to limited numbers.
Last updated Monday, 2nd September 2019