Over 50's activities
Benefits of exercise include
- Lower Body Fat
- The chance to meet new people
- Improved mental alertness
- Improved physical co-ordination
- Increased energy levels
- Improved Life expectancies
- Enhanced sleep quantity and quality
- Improvement in muscle strength
- Maintain independence
Monday's 2.00 - 4.00 pm.
A game suited to all levels of fitness. These sessions give you a chance to socialise in the game or over FREE tea and coffee, make new friends as well as show off the competitive streak in you!
We have 2 Squash Courts and 4 Badminton Courts available for booking 7 days a week and you don't have to be a member to book.
Squash leaguesare also available with all standards welcome.
Fitness Classes:Class Timetable
- Zumba:A Latin-inspired dance style class. Easy to follow and a good calorie burning class.
- Aerobics:A complete body workout to tone up those problem areas. Suitable for male & female of all levels of fitness.
- Yoga:Yoga involves dynamic flow movements to improve muscular strength and increase fitness.
- Pilates: Like yoga in the way it uses smooth, deliberate movements and controlled postures to tone and elongate your muscles and increase your flexibility. It's a low-impact, deep-reaching work-out for your "core" - your abdominals, pelvis, back, shoulders and buttocks.
- Tai Chi:Chinese exercise system that uses slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. As a system of physical exercise used to improve and maintain health, Tai Chi can be helpful in achieving a state of physical and mental relaxation while also strengthening the cardiovascular and immune systems.
The Lifetimes Fitness Suite really is fitness for everyone; it has been designed to cater for all needs, from the beginner to the fitness enthusiast. Lifetimes offers safe and easy to use modern equipment , in pleasant, comfortable surrounding, with all the support you require.
- Modern, easy to use equipment
- Multi-functional resistance machines
- Choice of cardio machines
- Dedicated Free Weights area
- Boxing Station & Core Zone
- NEW TRX suspension trainer
- Friendly, approachable & fully qualified staff
- TV's on all CV machines
- Personalised Programmers
- Fully Qualified Instructors
- Lifetimes Lites PT training
- Unlimited Support
Monday's Bowls 2.00 - 4.00 noon
Friday's Gentle exercise class 10.30 - 11.15
Last updated Tuesday, 26th April 2016