Over 50's activities - Coleshill
Benefits of exercise include
- Lower Body Fat
- The chance to meet new people
- Improved mental alertness
- Improved physical co-ordination
- Increased energy levels
- Improved Life expectancies
- Enhanced sleep quantity and quality
- Improvement in muscle strength
- Maintain independence
We have 2 Squash Courts and 4 Badminton Courts available for booking 7 days a week and you don't have to be a member to book.
Squash leagues are also available with all standards welcome.
- Zumba: A Latin-inspired dance style class. Easy to follow and a good calorie burning class
- Aerobics: A complete body workout to tone up those problem areas. Suitable for male & female of all levels of fitness
- Yoga: Yoga involves dynamic flow movements to improve muscular strength and increase fitness
- Pilates: Like yoga in the way it uses smooth, deliberate movements and controlled postures to tone and elongate your muscles and increase your flexibility. It's a low-impact, deep-reaching work-out for your "core" - your abdominals, pelvis, back, shoulders and buttocks
- Tai Chi: Chinese exercise system that uses slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. As a system of physical exercise used to improve and maintain health, Tai Chi can be helpful in achieving a state of physical and mental relaxation while also strengthening the cardiovascular and immune systems
For our full class programme please follow this link Class Timetable
The Lifetimes Fitness Suite really is fitness for everyone; it has been designed to cater for all needs, from the beginner to the fitness enthusiast. Lifetimes offers safe and easy to use modern equipment , in pleasant, comfortable surrounding, with all the support you require.
Last updated Wednesday, 25th November 2020