Over 50's activities - Coleshill
Benefits of exercise include
- Lower Body Fat
- The chance to meet new people
- Improved mental alertness
- Improved physical co-ordination
- Increased energy levels
- Improved Life expectancies
- Enhanced sleep quantity and quality
- Improvement in muscle strength
- Maintain independence
We have 2 Squash Courts and 4 Badminton Courts available for booking 7 days a week and you don't have to be a member to book.
Squash leagues are also available with all standards welcome.
- Zumba: A Latin-inspired dance style class. Easy to follow and a good calorie burning class
- Aerobics: A complete body workout to tone up those problem areas. Suitable for male & female of all levels of fitness
- Yoga: Yoga involves dynamic flow movements to improve muscular strength and increase fitness
- Pilates: Like yoga in the way it uses smooth, deliberate movements and controlled postures to tone and elongate your muscles and increase your flexibility. It's a low-impact, deep-reaching work-out for your "core" - your abdominals, pelvis, back, shoulders and buttocks.
For our full class programme please follow this link Class Timetable
The Lifetimes Fitness Suite really is fitness for everyone; it has been designed to cater for all needs, from the beginner to the fitness enthusiast. Lifetimes offers safe and easy to use modern equipment , in pleasant, comfortable surrounding, with all the support you require.
Last updated Tuesday, 14th November 2023