Over 50's activities
Benefits of exercise include
- Lower Body Fat
- The chance to meet new people
- Improved mental alertness
- Improved physical co-ordination
- Increased energy levels
- Improved Life expectancies
- Enhanced sleep quantity and quality
- Improvement in muscle strength
- Maintain independence
Fitness Classes: Class Timetable
- Aerobics:A complete body workout to tone up those problem areas. Suitable for male & female of all levels of fitness.
- Pilates:Pilates is a bit like yoga in the way it uses smooth, deliberate movements and controlled postures to tone and elongate your muscles and increase your flexibility. It's a low-impact, deep-reaching work-out for your "core" - your abdominals, pelvis, back, shoulders and buttocks.
We have 2 Squash Courts and 4 Badminton Courts available for booking 7 days a week and you don't have to be a member to book. Squash leagues are also available with all standards welcome.
The Lifetimes Vibe offers Vibration training is a very effective way of keeping your body in shape, virtually with no effort and in short time. In 20 minutes you can get the same muscle results that you would in a 46 - 60 minutes fitness session.
- Improve Muscle Tone
- Increase flexibility
- Stress Buster
- Weight Loss
The Lifetimes Fitness Suite really is fitness for everyone; it has been designed to cater for all needs, from the beginner to the fitness enthusiast. Lifetimes offers safe and easy to use modern equipment , in pleasant, comfortable surrounding, with all the support you require.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Friendly Atmosphere
- TV's on all CV machines
- Personalised Programmers
- Fully Qualified Instructors
- Unlimited Support
Last updated Tuesday, 24th May 2016