Parks, playgrounds, nature reserves
Kingsbury Water Park
Kingsbury Water Park has 15 lakes situated in over 600 acres of country park. Stroll along the surfaced paths, explore hidden corners, spot birds and wildlife, hire a bike, join an organised event or host your own event.
Address : Bodymoor Heath, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 0DY
On Google Maps - Kingsbury Water Park
Website: Kingsbury Water Park website
Kingsbury Meadow Local Nature Reserve and Linear Park
- Location: Coventry Road, Meadow Close, Range Way B78 2LW
- Facilities: Local Nature Reserve
- Description: Wildlife area with mown grass paths (unmarked). Designated as Local Wildlife Site, links to Heart of England Way long distance walk.
- On Google Maps - Kingsbury Meadow and Linear Park
Sycamore Road Recreation Ground
- Location: Sycamore Road, Kingsbury, Tamworth, Staffs, B78 2JE
- Facilities: 1 pitch, no changing facilities, toddler and junior play facilities
- On Google Maps -
Last updated Tuesday, 6th June 2017