You are here:

Food registration

Street cafe licence

Processing of applications and issuing of licences to use a portion of a public street or road for the sale of food and drink and for the placing of tables, chairs and other furniture outside a restaurant are the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council as the Highway Authority.

To Apply:

Contact Warwickshire County Council

Last updated Wednesday, 14th October 2015

Was this information useful?

You said, we did