You are here:

Food registration

Late hours catering licence

The sale of hot food between 11pm and 5am is a "licensable activity" under the Licensing Act 2003 and a Premises Licence will be required. Such a licence is required for take away and burger vans wanting to open late as well as sit-down establishments.

How to Apply

You should complete and submit a Premises Licence application form along with the statutory fee.

For more information please refer to the Licensing Act 2003 section.

Last updated Monday, 1st February 2021

Was this information useful?

You said, we did