You are here:

Trade licensing

Street trading licence

Consent to trade is required for all street trading activities such as hot food vehicles, ice cream vans and flower stalls. Food business may be subject to inspection and permission to site a mobile stall will be required from the Highways Department and from the landowner.

Mobile Street Traders do not need a licence unless they are stationary for more than 15 minutes.

Apply online:

Report illegal street trading to or tel 01827 715341

Last updated Thursday, 23rd April 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did