May 2023 - Elections
Information for Candidates, Agents and Political Parties
Briefing for candidates and agents (held on 2nd March) and general information
Slides from the session are available online.
A range of online resources are also available:
- Election timetable
- Borough Nomination Papers
- Parish Nomination Papers
- Partner resources on voter ID
- Electoral commission guidance for candidates and agents
- Guidance on campaigns - postal votes, registration and voter authority certificates
- Information from Warwickshire Police on election offences
- List of all polling station addresses
- List of names of borough wards, parishes and parish wards
- Expenses limits for borough elections and parish elections
- Form for requesting a copy of the electoral register
- Annotated nomination papers for borough elections and parish elections
- Forms for appointing polling agents, postal vote agents and counting agents
Delivering nomination papers
Nomination papers for borough council and parish/town candidates can be downloaded from the electoral commission website, or collected from the Elections Team,
Nominations must be delivered by hand, and cannot be accepted by post or via email.
Nominations can only be delivered between Monday 20 March and Tuesday 4 April, at 4.00pm
Advice and informal check of papers is possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an appointment to deliver nomination papers
Bookings can be made online by completing this online form, emailing email@example.com or by calling 01827 719222.
Last updated Tuesday, 28th March 2023
You said, we did