Contacting and visiting us
By train - Long Street entrance
The council house is 7 - 8 minute walk according to Google Map directions.
If you are travelling to Atherstone by train via Tamworth skip to step 2.
1) If you are travelling via Nuneaton, turn right and head towards the road leading away from the station. Follow the road round to the left and take the steps leading down to a bridge which you need to walk under on your right. Walk under the bridge and continue straight, passing the road entry to the station and the old station buildings (Riversmeet Vets) on your right.
2) If you are travelling via Tamworth, exit the station and turn right going past the old station building (Riversmeet Vets).
3) Follow the road to the right and pass the Co-Op and Aldi stores. Follow this road round to the left at the mini roundabout.
4) Continue along the road passing the bus station on your left and head towards another mini roundabout straight ahead.
5) At the mini round-about continue straight passing another Co-Op car park on your left and flats on your right. The council house is another 150 yards ahead and on your left
Last updated Tuesday, 30th October 2018